Search This Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

Brief thoughts on True Blood, episode 10

Two in a row that didn't make me want to claw the screen? What is this, Season 1?

I *heart* Terry Bellefleur.

I do not heart the magical brown person thing. Is that *really* necessary?

I'm glad Tara *finally* told Sookie a) what happened and b) what a p.o.s. her boyfriend is. Not that it will make a lasting difference in Sookie's disregard for Tara's feelings, but I'm glad it's out there.

Strangely enough, the reminder of why we like Jason (he really is trying to do the right thing so much of the time) was also a reminder of how hot he is. Too bad it came right before we threw Tara to the narrative wolves again. It had to come out, and it's probably for the best, but I'm not looking forward to the return of one-note angry/crazy Tara. OK, that's two notes, but still...

Also not hearting the burning cross. After the myriad ways that race has been mishandled on this show this season, I am just not feeling that.

Much like I"m not feeling this Sam storyline. So unnecessary.

Oh, but you know what? I could watch Bill get kicked out of people's houses all night long. I did, in fact, rewind and watch again.

And I should have known the Eric/Sookie interactions were going too well. Thanks for that image guys. I'll remember it when you try to put them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment